Call for Proposals
ABACBS 2022 incorporating COMBINE, VCBS, SBEI and Bioc Asia
November 28, 2022 - December 2, 2022
Monash College City Campus and RMIT University City Campus
Abstract submission is closed! We only accept abstract submissions for BioC Asia until 30 October 2022 11:59 p.m.!
We welcome abstracts broadly related to bioinformatics, computational biology, and phylogenetics, and in multiple fields including (but not restricted to) these broad topics:
Abstracts can be considered for oral, poster, and lightning talks. Further, talks and posters will be considered for various conference awards.
LAST CHANCE! The deadline for abstract submission is extended to 19.09.2022, 23:59 AEDT.ABACBS and COMBINE location: Monash College City Campus, 750 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008
Workshop location: RMIT, Building 80, 445 Swanston Street, 3000 Melbourne VIC
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions must be received by the deadline.
- Word limit: 2500 characters (~250 words).
- The presenter should be identified during the submission process. Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to make the presentation themselves and must register and pay to attend the conference.
- Accepted abstracts will be posted on the conference website.
- The abstract should be a brief and concise summary of the background/motivation for the study, method, and result(s), as well as a conclusion/statement of significance.
- Your abstract must not contain your title/position or any personal information (e.g. affiliation).