Call for Proposals
PREMUS & WDPI 2023
September 20, 2023 - September 26, 2023
Location: Bengaluru, India + Online
- Abstract proposals must be submitted via the provided link only. Abstracts submitted by email or post will not be accepted.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Presenters must be registered participants. Only the programs of authors who have paid their registration fees by May 31, 2023, will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication in the conference book.
- An abstract can be submitted at one time for only one sub-theme and one format. To submit another abstract on a different theme or format, the presenter has to submit multiple abstracts.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance of the abstract to be published in official publications.
- The program chair / presenting author is required to ensure that all co-presenters / co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Abstract submitters will be requested to confirm that they will declare any conflict of interest in their presentation at the congress
- All the presentations during PREMUS, WDPI, & MYOPAIN 2023 would be video recorded and by submitting your papers, you are assumed to have given consent to the video recording.
- Oral presentations and e-posters would be allowed to be presented in virtual mode (pre-recorded). The presenters would have to attend to answer questions live.
All proposals will undergo review by the Scientific Committee. The authors will be notified via e-mail by April 30, 2023, regarding the status of their proposal.
- PREMUS, WDPI, & MYOPAIN 2023 website: https://www.premus2023.com/
- Link for attendee registration: https://www.premus2023.com/attend
- Link to know more on abstract submission: https://www.premus2023.com/present
- Contact for any questions regarding the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book of abstracts from the last 2 editions