Call for Proposals
JCC Pre-Forum 2024
April 23, 2024
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Join us in Vancouver on April 23, 2024 for an opportunity to share the story of your Joint Collaborative Committees (JCC) quality improvement project with colleagues and partners at JCC Pre-Forum 2024, as a pre-forum event during the 2024 Quality Forum organized by Health Quality BC.
Submission Deadline: Friday, October 6
Your project can demonstrate or be inspired by one or all of these themes:
- Improved Physician Health & Wellness
- Appropriate Use of Virtual Care
- Increased Alignment of JCC Strategic Goals & Activities
- Improved Access and Capacity Within the Health Care System
- Strengthened Quality Improvement Skills & Leadership Culture
- Accelerated Spread and Implementation of Successful Solutions
- Culturally Safe Care Provided with Humility
- Increased Collaboration to Improve the Integration of Care
Presentation Format:This year, we are accepting abstracts for the storyboard display only. Workshops and rapid-fire presentations will be selected by each of the Joint Collaborative Committees directly. If you wish to be considered for a workshop or rapid-fire, please contact the committee that funds your project directly:
- Family Practice Services Committee (FPSC) - email@example.com
- Specialist Services Committee (SSC) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shared Care Committee (SCC) - email@example.com
- Joint Standing Committee or Rural Issues (JSC) - RuralPrograms@DoctorsofBC.ca
Create a 36″ by 48″ poster (portrait) outlining your project. Size is your only restriction (maximum space is 48”x 48” if you wish to have an unusual poster shape). Storyboards often include an introduction to the project, outlines of the analysis and methods used, data collected, results, and a conclusion.
Storyboards will be placed up at the beginning of the JCC Pre-Forum day at an assigned spot. Attendees can view storyboards throughout the day as they transition between sessions or during mealtimes. At the end of the day, during the storyboard reception, you’re asked to stand with your storyboard to network, answer questions, and receive feedback on your work from other participants.
There is an opportunity for all attendees to vote for the People’s Choice Storyboard Award and the Emcees get to choose the JCC Co-Chairs Storyboard Award. These awards are presented onsite at the end of the Storyboard Reception.
*Please note, if you want to apply to present during the main HQBC 2024 Quality Forum, on April 24 and 25, you can submit at this link - https://healthqualitybc.ca/quality-forum/call-for-abstracts/
You will be notified of the status of your submission in February.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.319.9326.