Are you ready to help bring the knowledge and guidance to increase professionalism, boost business, and improve quality of care throughout the pet care services industry?
Then, don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the IBPSA Flow Business Conference for the pet care industry happening September 22-24, 2022, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
The International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA) looks for educational presentations that are:
As a presenter at the IBPSA Pet Care Business Conference & Trade Show, you will:
- Relevant to the pet care services industry on topics such as animal care and behavior, business operations, management, finances, marketing, technology, safety, human resources, leadership, staff training, laws and regulations.
- Current, innovative, and challenging.
- Directly applicable to businesses with clear methods and skills.
- Enhanced with visual aids such as professional, creative PowerPoint presentations, videos and/or other exciting tools to engage the audience.
- Valuable to those new to the pet care services industry as well as those who have been in the industry for a number of years.
The deadline to submit this application is January 31, 2022. Upon acceptance, additional information will be required.
- Receive FREE access to all of the conference sessions and exhibit hall.
- Have the opportunity to network and learn from other speakers and colleagues.
- Be part of a stellar line-up of industry experts.
- Share your knowledge and experience with others.