Call for Proposals
International Genetic Epidemiology Society 32nd Annual Meeting
November 5, 2023 - November 7, 2023
Loews Vanderbilt, 2100 West End Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee, 37203 Phone: 615-320-1700
Abstract Submissions are now CLOSED!
The 2023 IGES Annual Meeting will take place November 5-8 in Nashville, TN. We invite the scientific community to share their insight and knowledge to keep us connected, informed and further our goal of solving complex scientific problems in genetic epidemiology and statistical genetics.
All submitted abstracts will go through a rigorous peer review process; accepted abstracts will be selected as either a platform presentation, poster highlight or poster presentation and will be published late fall in Genetic Epidemiology. All accepted abstracts must be presented in-person at the Annual Meeting.
Abstracts will cover all areas of genetic epidemiology, including
- Biobanks and large-scale populations
- Common disease genetics (incl. cancer genetics, heart disease genetics)
- Diversity and studies of multiple ancestries
- Immunogenetics (incl. COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2)
- Statistical modeling, machine learning and data science methods in genetic epidemiology
- Mendelian randomization and causality
- OMICs: methods and applications
- Polygenic risk scores and prediction (and general polygenic trait genetics)
- Whole genome and exome sequencing studies
Important dates to remember:
- March 20 - submission deadline for 'early decision' abstracts
- April 21 - early decision abstracts notifications
- June 16 - general abstracts submission deadline
- July 28 - general abstracts notifications and ALL abstracts platform decisions