Call for Proposals
TABS 2024 Annual Conference
October 30, 2024 - November 1, 2024
Thank you for your interest in presenting at TABS Annual Conference, taking place in Washington, DC from October 30 - November 1, 2024!
Please submit your session proposal(s) by Friday, February 16, 2024.
The Conference Planning Committee seeks proposals focused on amplifying the power of boarding, developing leaders, building communities of belonging, and innovating within a boarding environment in the following areas:
- Academic Leadership
- Admission, Financial Aid, & Enrollment Management
- Development & Advancement
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Financial Management & Sustainability
- Health & Wellness
- Leadership & Governance
- Marketing & Communications
- Residential & Student Life
The Conference Planning Committee will review all proposals according to the following criteria: originality of material, overall quality of proposal, timeliness and relevance of topic, practical application of information, potential to attract and engage conference attendees, and speaking experience of presenters.
- All speakers are required to register for the conference.
- All speakers are responsible for their own expenses, including conference registration, lodging and travel.
- All speakers must have the full support of their school in presenting at TABS Annual Conference as indicated by submission of the proposal.
- From time to time, a speaker may request or be asked by TABS to add an additional speaker to a presentation. In that event, the lead speaker is responsible for ensuring that each additional speaker is aware of the registration requirement and responsibilities associated, including those specific to representatives from for-profit companies. See below for more information.
FOR-PROFIT COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Speakers representing for-profit companies or organizations, including those invited to present by another presenter, agree to exhibit at TABS Annual Conference, or participate at any higher level of sponsorship, and comply with all terms specific to exhibitors and sponsors.
If seeking exemption as a not for profit organization, proof of non-profit status will be required at the time of any proposal confirmation.
Representatives of non-profit organizations are invited to become sponsors if they so wish.