Welcome to the 2021 Invasive Species Research Conference call for abstracts platform.
The Conference takes place virtually, over two half days, October 6-7, 2021. Follow these steps to submit your abstract:
- Submit your abstract for oral or poster presentations at the 2021 Invasive Species Research Conference by completing the form below by the EXTENDED DEADLINE June 30, 2021. Note that all sumissions must be accurate as the Conference Organizer will not be editing abstracts.
- Abstract length must not exceed 300 words.
- Bio length must not exceed 200 words.
- A 300x300 pixel photo must accompany your submission by the extended June 30, 2021, deadline.
- Edit your submission up to the extended June 30, 2021, deadline.
- Presenters will be confirmed by July 21, 2021, following the abstract review period (during which time no edits to submissions can be made).
- Finalize your abstract and related content for inclusion in online Conference Proceedings by Aug 1, 2021.
- Join us to present live through the virtual event portal October 6-7, 2021. Presenters will present live on camera and share their screen to present their slides or poster.
Visit this page for full instructions. Click the green "Start Application" bar below to start the process.
The Invasive Species Council of BC gratefully acknowledges the territories of the Indigenous Peoples of BC where we live and work to maintain healthy ecosystems for all.