Call for Proposals
BCNET CONNECT Tech Summit 2023
April 25, 2023 - April 27, 2023
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
We are seeking session and workshop proposals for the 2023 Summit.
The Call for Proposals is open to BCNET Members and other Canadian post-secondary institutions as well as partners of the National Research & Education Network.
The proposal portal allows you to submit a draft of your proposal and modify it until February 27, 12 PM (PST).
We will send periodic reminder emails to all incomplete submissions; only complete proposals will be considered for review by the Program Committee.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR SESSION PROPOSAL
- Complete all fields marked with an asterisk (mandatory)
- A session is allowed a maximum of 6 co-presenters
- Limit speaker biographies to a maximum of 650 characters (around 100 words)
- Limit your session abstract to a maximum of 2,000 characters (around 250 words).
- The submission confirmation email with a link to the proposal portal will be sent to the submitter only.
- A unique proposal portal is generated for each session submitted.
February 27, 2023 Deadline for submission of session proposals
March 7, 2023 CONNECT Program Committee reviews proposals
March 9, 2023 Speakers notified of acceptance
March 16, 2023 Deadline for speakers to confirm acceptance
For any queries about the summit sessions, please email the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.