VIDEO SUBMISSION FORM
Submission deadline: April 30, 2021 (midnight ET)
Please scroll down to Start Application »
- An online submission must be received for each video
- More than one video may be submitted per author
- All video presentations must be edited and narrated on the audio track in English
- The video summary must not exceed 150 words
- CanSAGE will consider all videos, except those that have been presented at a previous CanSAGE
- Hospital protocol for video recording with patient consent must have been followed
- Productions must be no longer than 6-7 minutes in duration and include titles and a spoken narrative
- The video file size cannot exceed 750 MB and must play in one of the following video players: Window Media Player, Real Player, or Quick Time Player
- The video cannot be promotional or commercial in nature
- Sign up or renew as a member between June 1-30 and your conference registration will be discounted!
In order for your video to be included in the final program, you must have paid your registration by June 30, 2021.
Here is what you will need to submit your video:
Then submit! You're done! Note: You will be able to log into PheedLoop and edit your submission until midnight (ET) on April 30, 2021.
- COI disclosure: Declaration of conflict of interest(s) for the presenting author with respect to industry funding - online disclosure form »
- Submisssion Title: Clearly describes content of your video presentation
- Video Summary: 150 words
- Presenting author identification - including salutation, full name, email, and province
- Author(s): e.g., John Brown, Betty White* ... with presenting author identified with an asterisk = Firstname Lastname*
- Affiliation(s): Institution, City, Country for all authors (in case of multiple institutions, please identify respective author and corresponding institution with a number)
- Submission preference – You will also be asked to:
- select a topic;
- consider the option to be “critiqued or reviewed by an expert” during the conference. If no – regular Q+A, if yes, then the expert can give feedback;
- grant permission to host your video on the CanSAGE Video Library »
- Make sure your video filename = presenting author name_keyword, e.g., Randle_cerclage
- Include a link to your video file – e.g., via a video sharing platform like Youtube, Vimeo, or Google Drive. Paste the link URL into the submission form.