RESEARCH ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Submission deadline: April 30, 2021 (midnight ET)
Please scroll down to Start Application »
- An online submission must be received for each abstract
- More than one abstract may be submitted per author
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words
- CanSAGE will consider all abstracts, except those that have been presented at a previous CanSAGE
- Sign up or renew as a member between June 1-30 and your conference registration will be discounted!
Note: In order for your abstract to be included in the final program, you must have paid your registration by June 30, 2021.
Here is what you will need to submit your research:
Then submit! You're done!Note: You will be able to log into PheedLoop and edit your submission until midnight (ET) on April 30, 2021
- COI disclosure: Declaration of conflict of interest(s) for the presenting author with respect to industry funding - online disclosure form »
- Submission Title: Clearly describes content of your research presentation
- Abstract Text: 250 words maximum
- Objectives: states the study purpose in a concise manner
- Methods: indicates the location, study design, sample size, participants, test or intervention, and type of statistical analysis if appropriate
- Results: findings from described methods to confirm or refute the hypothesis (no graphs or tables)
- Conclusion: states the effect of the study on patient management, clinical education, or research within the field.
- Presenting author identification - including salutation, full name, email, and province
- Author(s): e.g., John Brown, Betty White* ... with presenting author identified with an asterisk = Firstname Lastname*
- Affiliation(s): Institution, City, Country for all authors (in case of multiple institutions, please identify respective author and corresponding institution with a number)
- Submission preference – You will also be asked to: