Podcast Movement Evolutions - Presentation Submission Form
This is your opportunity to submit to lead a presentation at Podcast Movement Evolutions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRACK STRUCTURE
REVISIT WHAT "EVOLUTIONS" IS ALL ABOUT
Here are some things to consider before heading to the submission form:
- The name EVOLUTIONS is in place because all sessions taking place at the event should be new, fresh, and up to date. Your submission should reflect the Mission for Evolutions.
- Evolutions takes the form of three single track conferences taking place at once. Meaning attendees will attend all sessions on their chosen "track", and within that track will be a well-rounded curriculum covering a wide range of topics.
- Since each track is only one stage throughout the event, it means that presentations slots will be extremely limited, and thus most sessions submitted will not be able to be accepted.
- All presentations will be 30 minutes in length, and should be packed full of data, facts, information, and actionable advice.
- Many presentations will be done in “topic blocks”. Meaning if your topic is marketing, it’s very likely that your session will be immediately preceded or followed by another marketing presentation. Breaks will be between “topic blocks”, not necessarily between presentations.
- Being that there are far fewer sessions at Evolutions than at Podcast Movement, we will be able to select a much smaller number of submitted sessions. Please keep in mind that we traditionally are only about to select between 5% and 10% of the proposals we receive.
What information will I need to submit a session?
- A descriptive, well thought out session title
- A description of your session, with takeaways, that those in attendance will leave with
- Your square headshot, at least 400x400, and podcast cover art OR square company logo
- Your full contact information
- An idea as to what track your presentation would fit on, and what topic category your session would be a part of.
- A complete and final list of other participants in your presentation, if any.
- Your bio
Who would be attending my session?
Unlike the original Podcast Movement, where attendees can choose to go to any session at any time, Evolutions functions much more like a "single track event". Meaning whichever track your session is on, all attendees who registered for that track will be participating in your session. So please choose your track wisely!
How long do I have to submit something and when will I know if I am selected?
Speaker submissions will close November 15, 2019. All applicants will be contacted by December 13, 2019.
What if I get selected but I bought a ticket?
All selected speakers will receive a free pass to the event. If you've already registered, we will send you a full refund.
What compensation and expenses are covered for speakers?
All selected speakers will receive a pass to the event. Podcast Movement also provides all speakers a private room with refreshments throughout the conference.