Arrowhead EMS Conference & Expo
"Going the Distance for EMS"
Lessor: Arrowhead EMS Association
Address: 4219 Enterprise Circle, Duluth, MN 55811
Telephone: (218) 726-0070
It is mutually agreed and understood by both parties:
1. Submission of exhibitor agreement constitutes understanding to provide payment in full. Payment constitutes final sale and is nonrefundable after November 30, 2022. Please see additional details in our Exhibitor Cancellation Policy located in the Exhibitor Prospectus.
2. Any termination of this exhibitor agreement by the Lessee does not constitute a refund of exhibitor space fees.
3. Payments are accepted by credit card or check. After January 1, 2023, registration for exhibitor space may only be made using a credit card.
4. Exhibitor agrees to comply with all DECC policies. See the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) website for details: https://decc.org/exhibitor-info-resources-exhibit/
5. The exhibit area will be used solely for the purpose of display and/or sales of the product line or service listed in the company information. Subleasing or exhibit space sharing is not allowed without prior approval of Arrowhead EMS Association.
6. No portion of the exhibit display shall extend into or otherwise encroach upon any other exhibit space, aisle, walkway or public area, or rise above the show floor by more than 15 feet, and no alterations shall be made to the exhibit area without the consent of the Lessor.
7. The exhibit area shall be kept in a clean condition.
8. No food or beverage products will be sold or handed out from the exhibitor space without prior approval. Only food vendors are allowed to hand out their own food products. All other food items must be purchased from DECC vendors. Candy dishes are allowed by DECC policy.
9. Lessee shall hold harmless Arrowhead EMS Association Board of Directors, Conference Committee, or any of their agents for any liability, or personal injury to themselves or their agents, and/or loss or damage to personal property or company property during any portion of the conference.
10. Preferred exhibitor location will be selected by the Lessee during completion of registration. Changes to the layout of the exhibit hall and/or location of the exhibitor space may be made at any time at the discretion of Arrowhead EMS Association. Exhibit hall floor layout will not become final until mid-January unless otherwise indicated.
11. Lessee will be allowed to set up their booth space on Thursday, January 26, 2023 between 9am and 5pm. However, all vehicles must adhere to the time-specific arrival/set-up schedule provided.
12. Exhibitor space must remain intact and staffed for the entire duration of the exhibit hours. Early departures are not allowed. The DECC premises must be vacated by 6:00 pm on Saturday, January 28, 2023 but not before official expo close on that date.
13. All DECC buildings are “no-smoking” facilities, and smoking is not permitted inside of any building. DECC policy does not restrict smoking on outdoor areas of DECC premises, and they are grateful for everyone’s help in preventing litter and inconvenience to others.
14. DECC has an “open loading dock” policy, which provides both conference staff and exhibitors freedom to use their own labor or hired services to unload equipment from trucks and to set up and dismantle exhibits and other expo equipment.
15. Materials used in the construction of displays must be fire retardant or resistant and are subject to approval by DECC management. Exhibitors are responsible for the safe construction and maintenance of their displays. All empty crates and boxes must be stored in areas approved and assigned by DECC management.
16. Exhibit spaces are not permitted to have enclosed ceilings, upper decks or any large overhead advertising device.
17. Exhibitor payment entitles the Lessee use of booth space, booth package items as specified, and if indicated, electrical service or booth carpeting at the additional charge specified. Conference sessions or other conference functions are not part of this agreement.
18. Any cash and carry product sales must be approved in writing by Arrowhead EMS Association prior to exhibiting at the conference.
19. Soliciting of business, distribution of samples or literature and posting of signs or banners is permitted only within perimeters of your own exhibit space.