1. SHOW MANAGEMENT AND EXHIBITOR.
The term “Show Management” as used herein shall define the personnel, its agents and event partners, including but not limited to Athletic Trainers in the Physician Practice Society (ATPPS) acting on behalf of, or in concert with Show Management to produce this event. The term “Exhibitor” shall define the company and its personnel and agents electing to participate in the hybrid exposition. Once Exhibitor has executed this Agreement by means of an acceptance and payment, all terms shall become binding.
2. APPLICATION, FEES, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS.
• Except as provided to the contrary in this Agreement, all monies paid by Exhibitor shall be deemed fully earned and non-refundable at the time of payment.
• Applications for rental of hybrid exhibit space shall be subject to the approval of Show Management, and Show Management reserves the right to reject applications for space with or without cause if Show Management determines the rejection is in the best interest of the Show. Show Management will contact Exhibitor following submission of the Exhibit Request if it finds issues with the ability for the Exhibitor to facilitate its virtual session or room. Upon acceptance of the Exhibit Space Agreement by Show Management, its contents, as modified if applicable, shall become a legally binding agreement for exhibit space between the Exhibitor and Show Management, subject to the terms and conditions herein. The Exhibitor agrees to accept and, when requested, to promptly respond to
Show information sent by SHOW MANAGEMENT via e-mail or any other method of communication.
• Exhibit Fees. The cost for exhibit space is dependent on the sponsorship level, Booth type, and Booth amenities and is listed on the packages portion of the Exhibitor agreement. Exhibitor must be fully paid on all money owed to Show Management, its partners and subsidiaries, including sponsorship, and advertising.
• Amendments to the Exhibit Space Agreement. It is understood and agreed that any changes or modifications to the Exhibit Space Rental Agreement following the initial submission of request for Booth or Sponsorship requested by an Exhibitor shall be considered accepted and approved by Show Management if notification is provided by Exhibitor to, and acknowledged to be received by, Show Management by any form of written communication and notification of Show Management approval is sent back to Exhibitor by any form of written communication. Changes may include, but not be limited to, modifications to exhibit room link, location, configuration, payment terms or cancellations by Exhibitor. Show Management shall consider email by and to Exhibitor as acceptance of such changes, and thereby modify the exhibit fees due from Exhibitor pursuant thereto. If any changes to the Exhibit Space Agreement increase the fees due to Show Management for the Booth, Show
Management shall be authorized to make immediate charges to Exhibitor’s credit card on file in order to ensure Exhibitor is current on its payment plan, as then on file with SHOW MANAGEMENT pursuant to the Exhibit Space Agreement or any subsequent agreement for payment terms. Changes initiated by Show Management to Exhibitor’s exhibit space shall be communicated in writing to the email address provided by Exhibitor on the Exhibit Space Agreement, and all such communications will be interpreted as read and accepted unless Exhibitor objects in writing to Show Management within five (5) business days.
• If you must cancel your booth reservation at any time, you must submit a cancellation request in writing to the Show Management. At its discretion, if at any time Show Management deems a exhibit, or an exhibit’s contents objectionable, Show Management reserves the right to remove and/or cancel the exhibit space or any portion thereof at Exhibitor’s sole expense. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, signs, products or any item of poor character, which, in the sole judgment of Show Management, is detrimental to or unsuitable for the Show or jeopardizes the Show’s safe operations. This right may be exercised by Show Management at any time, regardless of whether it is before the Show or during the Show. In the event the right is exercised during the Show, Show Management shall not be liable for refund of exhibit space rental fees, exhibit equipment rental fees or any other expense incurred by reason of Show Management’s removal of
objectionable contents or cancellation of the exhibit space or any portion thereof. Exhibitor hereby expressly waives any and all rights and claims, actions and demands for damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation, legal fees, lost profits, and costs of goods sold, against the virtual hosting platform, Show Management its directors, officers, agents, employees and/or servants for such removal and/or cancellation.
Show management will provide requirements and technical specifications to Exhibitors that must be met in order to participate including minimum internet speeds, camera, audio and access to specific online meeting platforms. Show Management reserves the right to determine or verify eligibility of Exhibitor for inclusion in the Show prior to, or after, submission of the Exhibit Space Agreement. Show Management will determine the appropriateness of products to be exhibited by their distinctive characteristics or performance capability. Show Management also reserves the right to prohibit display or advertisement of products at any time if display or advertisement of such products would not meet Show objectives or would cause Exhibitor to be in violation of these Exhibitor Rules & Regulations.
• Non-Exhibiting Company Products or Services. Exhibitor may not display products or signage in their in-person or virtual Booth from ANY NON-EXHIBITING OR NON CONTRACTED COMPANIES unless approved in writing by Show Representations by and/or media activities of non-exhibiting companies are prohibited at the Show.
4. OPERATION AND CONDUCT
• Exposition Hours and Exhibitor Activities. Management shall have the authority to set event hours, which may reasonably change upon notice to the Exhibitors.
• Exhibit Personnel.
1. Attendants, models, and other employees and representatives of Exhibitor must confine their activities to the exhibit space.
2. In-Person and Virtual Booths must be staffed or have notification of return time during all Show hours. Exhibitors with Booths that are not staffed during Show hours could be subject to loss of credentials for future shows and loss of other show privileges as determined by the Show Management.
3. Exhibitor shall not photograph or record video of another exhibit or product of another exhibitor unless such photography or videography is approved in writing by the other exhibitor or Show Management.
4. Exhibitor shall not harass or antagonize another party or attendee.
5. No area of the ATPPS platform or in-person conference shall be used for any improper, immoral, illegal or objectionable purpose.
• All Exhibitor personnel and their contractors must wear appropriate apparel at all times. This requirement prohibits, among other items, clothing that covers less of a person’s body than community standards of decency would suggest, in the discretion of Show Management. Show Management reserves the right to make determinations on appropriate apparel. Business or business casual attire is recommended. Exhibitors who are uncertain with regard to compliance with the appropriate apparel and entertainment regulations are encouraged to consult with Show Management in advance of the Show.
• Buyer Activities. Exhibitors are not permitted to host or sponsor any event off the Show floor that attracts buyers during exhibit hours unless such event is approved in writing by Show Management.
• “Outboarding” occurs when a company that is eligible to exhibit at the Show does not exhibit, but hosts buyers at any physical or virtual venue away from the Show during the scheduled show day. Companies that engage in outboarding may be prohibited from exhibiting at the Show for one to three years as determined by Show Management. Registration credentials will not be issued to any employee of a company prohibited from exhibiting due to outboarding.
• Exhibiting companies are encouraged to protect their investment and report any outboarding to Show Management.
• Entertainment, Music. All music and entertainment must be in good taste and not include any lyrics that are inflammatory, sexually explicit, sexist, gang-related or violent or that promote activities of any type that defame or denigrate women, law enforcement or other established authorities. Dancing and modeling shall not include any lewd or sexually suggestive poses or actions. Show Management shall be the final authority on the acceptability of music played by Exhibitor and the activities of in-person or virtual Booth models and entertainers. Violators are subject to immediate
closure of their booth, removal of booth personnel and/or closure of the exhibit for the duration of the Show.
• Music Licensing. Exhibitors are solely responsible to obtain the necessary licenses for all usage of music or video and all costs for such licenses are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Exhibitor may be prohibited from certain activities without proof of required licenses.
• Objectionable Exhibits. See above regarding Show Management’s right to remove and/or cancel exhibit space, or any portion thereof, that Show Management deems objectionable.
• All in-person and virutal Booths will be inspected during the event and any Exhibitor deviating from the Rules must make modifications to its exhibit space at Exhibitor’s expense. If modifications are not made by Exhibitor, Show Management will instruct its official contractors to make any necessary adjustments, at Exhibitor’s sole expense. Moreover, Exhibitor shall be responsible for all costs incurred by Show Management associated with ensuring any activities, if applicable, are deemed safe under any and all conditions, as determined by Show Management in its sole discretion. Show Management will not be subject to any damages whatsoever should an activity or display be required to be terminated or removed by Show Management, or its designees, due to such circumstances.
• Liability and Insurance. Neither Show Management, nor any of the officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliates of such entities, nor the owners, management company, employees or representatives of the hosting platform will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor or to the Exhibitor’s employees or property, prior, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit. The Exhibitor expressly releases the foregoing persons and entities from, and agrees to indemnify the same against any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury arising from the negligent or willful acts or omission of the Exhibitor and its employees, agents, contractors, and invitees. Exhibitors are responsible for all liability insurance coverages, evidence of which coverages shall be made available to Show Management immediately upon request.
• Accidents/Incidents. Any accident or incident involving or occurring in Exhibitor’s Booth, or as it relates to Booth personnel are the express responsibility of the Exhibitor.
5. BOOTH SPACE
• Booth Space. Both in-person and vitual Booths should look professional and engaging. The background of Exhibitor’s camera view should be clean and professional. The physical booth area should be clean and free of debris, garbage or person effects. The use of products, posters, banners, etc. are encouraged.
• Booth Preparation. All Booths must be tested and operational by 12:00pm EST on the day of the event or two hours before the event, whichever is earlier. Testing must be scheduled and performed the day prior to the event or the morning of the event. Untested Booths may be restricted or removed from the event.
• Late Arrival. Late arrival to Exhibitor’s Booth space will not be permitted without prior written permission from Show Management.
• Default Occupancy. Any Exhibitor failing to occupy space contracted for in a timely manner is not relieved of the obligation of paying the full rental price for such space, and SHOW MANAGEMENT’s management staff has the right to use such space as it sees fit to eliminate blank space in the exhibit, if such Booth space is not occupied by the Exhibitor 1 hour prior to the start of the exhibit.
• Early Move-out. The Exhibitor shall not initiate move-out or abandon its exhibit prior to the official Show closing time. Violation will cause Exhibitor to be subject to an early move-out charge of $500 and loss of eligibility to participate in future shows.
6. ADMISSION REGULATIONS
• Admission to the Show is by official membership of SHOW MANAGEMENT for that specific event. Exhibitor credentials or logins may not be ordered for or transferred to buyers or non-employees. Logins are the property of Show Management and are non-transferable. Exhibitor waives any right to claim for damages against Show Management for the ejection of any person or persons from the Show where, in the sole determination of Show Management, such person or persons have or likely will create a danger to public health and/ or safety or behave in an objectionable manner.
The Exhibitor shall be bound by the Rules as defined herein, and by such additional rules and regulations which may be established by Show Management at any time. Show Management shall enforce all Rules and such additional rules and regulations, and its decision on these matters will be final. All matters and questions not covered by the Rules and such additional rules and regulations shall be subject to the final judgment and decision of Show Management. Any violation by the Exhibitor of any of the Rules and such additional rules and regulations shall subject Exhibitor to cancellation of the Agreement to occupy virtual exhibit space, to forfeiture of any monies paid on account thereof, and could make Exhibitor subject to loss of seniority points, loss of credentials for future shows and loss of other show privileges. Upon Show Management notifying Exhibitor of such cancellation, Show Management shall have the right to take possession of the Exhibitor’s space.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Exhibitor agrees to comply with and be bound by all laws of the United States and the State of South Carolina, North Carolina, Minnesota and wherever applicable, all rules and regulations of the police department and those policies and criteria established by the laws governing virtual environments, content, intellectual property rights and media. Illegal acts of any kind will be referred to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.
9. ACCESS CONTROL
Show Management will provide access control from event planning through the conclusion of all activities, including follow-up. Show Management shall not be held responsible for the loss of any material regardless of the cause and urges the Exhibitor to exercise normal precautions to protect its credentials, account and login privileges.
10. FAILURE TO HOLD EXPOSITIONS
Should any contingency prevent holding of the ATPPS Annual Meeting & Conference, Show Management may retain such part of Exhibitor’s rental as shall be required to pay for expenses incurred
up to the time such contingency shall have occurred. The Exhibitor waives all claims for damage or recovery of payments made except the return of the prorated amount paid for exhibit space less expenses incurred by Show Management and the event platform.