What better way to meet new potential clients and re-connect with existing ones than with a booth at the ITE Canada/CARSP 2023 Joint Conference in Winnipeg? The trade show will be located in a large dedicated space
where all of the breakfast and break refreshments will be served so expect lots of foot traffic. Pairs well with sponsorship
to maximize your visibility. Exhibitors receive:
- 1 x Exhibitor Booth: 10’x10′ ($2,000) or 10’x20′ ($4,000)
- Booths include: 8′ high drape back wall, 3′ high drape side wings, 1 – 2’x6′ covered and skirted display table, 2 side chairs
- Note: A non-refundable $500 administrative fee is included in the price.
- To purchase a double booth, simply add two booths to your cart.
- 1 x Delegate Lite Badge includes access to the Sunday Welcome Reception plus Monday and Tuesday breakfasts, lunches, breaks, and technical sessions. This does not include access to technical tours or evening events.
- Additional Delegate Lite Badges for other exhibit booth staff will be available for purchase at $300 each. Limit of two additional per company.
- Banquet tickets will also be available for purchase with individual registrations.
- Delegate List (By request)*
- Profile in Exhibitor Directory on conference app and website – customized by you with logo, banner, embedded video, staff listing, contact info, and more
- Logo on on-site Exhibitor Map signage and in printed program
Conference and Exhibition Location
RBC Convention Centre, Hall D
375 York Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3C 3J3
Exhibit Dates & Hours: Sunday, June 4, 6:00 p.m. to Tuesday, June 6, 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 4, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, June 5, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Move-in Date & Time: Sunday, June 4, 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Move-out Date & Time: Tuesday, June 6, 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Booth Selection: Exhibitors will be contacted in order of registration to select booth locations.