The 43rd Annual Community Colleges for International Development (CCID) Conference, Expanding Horizons: Global Opportunities, challenges participants and presenters to explore how connecting resources, ideas, and opportunities promotes global citizenship at community, technical, and vocational colleges worldwide.
- Chancellors, presidents, vice-presidents, rectors, vice-rectors, deans, and international office directors
- Faculty, educators, and researchers
- Government representatives and decision makers in international higher education
- Managers of international education programs
- Professionals working in workforce development, student services, credential evaluation, and educational service providers