Connect with new and existing clients in person at CITE/QUAD 2022 Vancouver as an exhibitor. What better way to meet new potential clients and rekindle relationships with existing ones? Exhibitor booths will be located in the hallways outside of the technical session rooms and amongst the refreshment area so expect lots of foot traffic. Pairs well with sponsorship to maximize your visibility. Exhibitors receive:
- 1 x Exhibitor Booth: 10'x10' ($2,250) or 10'x20' ($4,500)
Note: A non-refundable $500 fee is included in the price. To purchase a double booth, simply add two booths to your cart.
- 8' high drape back wall
- 4' high drape side wings
- 1 - 2'x6' covered and skirted display table
- 2 upholstered side chairs
- 1 x Exhibitor Staff Badge for access to the Sunday Welcome Reception plus Monday and Tuesday lunches, breaks, and technical sessions. Access to technical tours, breakfasts, and evening events is not included. Up to two additional Exhibitor Staff Badges per company will be available for purchase at $100 each. Additional badges and banquet tickets will also be available for purchase through the regular conference delegate registration form.
- Delegate List (By request)
- Profile in Exhibitor Directory - customized by you with logo, banner, embedded video, staff listing, contact info, and more
- Logo on Exhibitor Map
Conference and Exhibition Location
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
1088 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9
(604) 331-1000 Meeting Dates
: Sunday, May 29 to Wednesday, June 1, 2022Exhibit Dates & Hours
: Sunday, May 29, 6:00 p.m. to Tuesday, May 31, 3:30 p.m.Move-in Date & Time
: Sunday, May 29, 3:00-6:00 p.m.Move-out Date & Time
: Tuesday, May 31, 3:30-7:30 p.m.
Complete the form below to register for an Exhibitor Booth at CITE/QUAD 2022. Submitting your exhibitor application is a quick process, and you can edit your details at any time via the exhibitor portal which you will be granted upon successfully submitting your application. Your exhibitor profile will be instantly available in the event application, website, and other external systems, and will sync with any future changes you make.PaymentsPayment is due by credit card with this Exhibitor Application.
Exhibitors will be contacted in order of registration to select booth locations.