Welcome to CPHR Alberta's Virtual VISION 2020 Conference!
This is the highlight event for Human Resources leaders in Alberta. As an exhibitor in the Virtual Conference Tradeshow you have the opportunity to connect with hundreds of HR Professionals and build brand awareness.
Submitting your exhibitor application is a quick process, and you can edit your details at any time via the exhibitor portal which you will be granted upon successfully submitting your application. Your exhibitor profile will be instantly available in the event application, website, and other external systems, and will sync with any future changes you make.
What to expect during the conference:
- Exhibitor will receive a virtual booth during the entire Virtual Vision 2020 Conference September 30, which will be accessible to all attendees; dedicated exhibitor times are scheduled throughout the day for attendees to visit the virtual tradeshow.
- Virtual booth consists of a company profile page that can include a company description, logo, banner, icon image, social media and website links, promotional video, handouts, company representative name, and contact details.
- Virtual booth provides exhibitor ability to see and track who has visited their booth and who is currently on their company profile page in real time, and to engage in real time with visitors via group message or private one-on-one message. Once an attendee has engaged with an exhibitor via private chat, the exhibitor can request to have a video call.
- Company logo and/or name recognition on entire Virtual Vision 2020 Conference website.
- Opportunity to participate in the entire Virtual Vision 2020 Conference Tradeshow Gamification which encourages attendees to engage with exhibitors on exhibition day. Details coming soon!
Check out How to be a virtual exhibitor: How to use the virtual hall and see for yourself how easy and fun the technology is! The best thing is you don’t even have to leave your office (or home)!