It is agreed and understood that:
- Submission of sponsor agreement constitutes understanding to provide payment in full. Payment constitutes final sale and is nonrefundable.
- Payments are accepted by credit card or check.
- Sponsor agrees to comply with all DECC policies. See the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) website for details: https://decc.org/exhibitor-info-resources-exhibit/
- Exhibit Area Policies:
- The exhibit area will be used solely for the purpose of display and/or sales of the product line or service listed in the company information. Subleasing or exhibit space sharing is not allowed without prior approval of the conference planning committee.
- No portion of the exhibit display shall extend into or otherwise encroach upon any other exhibit space, aisle, walkway or public area, or rise above the floor by more than 15 feet, and no alterations shall be made to the exhibit area without prior approval.
- The exhibit area shall be kept in a clean condition.
- Exhibit staff will be allowed to set up their booth space on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 between 7am and 9am.
- Exhibit space must remain intact and staffed for the entire duration of the exhibit hours. Early departures are not allowed.
- All DECC buildings are “no-smoking” facilities, and smoking is not permitted inside of any building. DECC policy does not restrict smoking on outdoor areas of DECC premises, and they are grateful for everyone’s help in preventing litter and inconvenience to others.
- DECC has an “open loading dock” policy, which provides both conference staff and exhibitors freedom to use their own labor or hired services to unload equipment from trucks and to set up and dismantle exhibits and other expo equipment.
- Soliciting of business, distribution of samples or literature and posting of signs or banners is permitted only within perimeters of your own exhibit space.