Terms and Conditions
- Code of Conduct: All sponsors, exhibitors and conference attendees and their guests are expected to adhere to the conference code of conduct. By completing an application to exhibit or be a sponsor, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and will abide by the code.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy: Full payment is due to secure exhibit table. Sponsors are expected to pay invoice by May 1. Refunds will be issued based on the following schedule:
Cancellation before April 1, 2023: 75% of total
Cancellation before May 1, 2023: 50% of total
Cancellation on or after May 1: 0% refund
- Shipping: Exhibitors may pre-ship materials, information on shipping window dates and address will be provided at a later date.. Exhibitors are responsible for arranging any return-shipping. Conference staff will donate/recycle any materials left behind on or under tables after the conclusion of the event.
- Skirting: Tablecloths will be provided. If exhibitors wish to bring banners other dressing, please note that tables are 8 feet.
- Conference Participation: Complementary conference registration gives access to all sessions included in general admission on Sunday – Wednesday. ASLE and AESS welcome exhibitor and sponsor participation in and during sessions in the capacity of an attendee and encourages this type of face-to-face networking and collaboration for all of our guests. However, exhibitor may not distribute or leave behind merchandise, signs or printed materials in the meeting rooms without written prior approval of the Event Staff.
- Digital Solicitation Guidelines: As part of your participation in ASLE/AESS 2023, you will have access to the attendee mailing and email list, which contains contact information for those attendees who have not opted out to receive communications. Please remember that this list cannot be added to your internal database without obtaining permission from the user. Conference attendee lists are to be used only to promote ASLE/AESS 2023 and/or to promote the exhibiting company’s presence and/or to promote the exhibitor products or services. Physical addresses can be used for multiple pre-conference mailings, and email addresses can be used for multiple communications prior to or during the events. However, only one email communication can be sent post conference for appropriate follow-up after the event, unless user opts-in to continue receiving correspondence from your organization.
- Event App: Sponsors and exhibitors will have a robust profile listing on the event app. It is the responsibility of the sponsor or exhibitor to populate information and maintain this profile through the event. ASLE/AESS is not responsible for the accuracy of sponsor/exhibitor information contained in the profile.
- Registration: Sponsors and exhibitors will receive an invitation to register once contract payment has cleared and registration is open for the event. Registration includes conference-related refreshments and sessions beginning with Sunday morning coffee and ending with Wednesday evening Reception. Sponsors and exhibitors are welcome to attend all conference and networking sessions associated with the event. Field-trip participation and pre-conference workshops requiring a ticket are add-ons and not covered by sponsor complementary registration.