Simple, digital, and interactive conference management and engagement
PheedLoop reaches far beyond just a mobile event application
Mobile Event App
Explore sessions, live polls, leave feedback, schedules, attendee networking, file sharing, and more.
Private Speaker Portals
Speakers can manage their own profiles, sessions, files, live polls, questions, and feedback.
Ticketing + Mobile Check-In
Custom ticketing and payment for attendees, speakers, exhibitors. Plus, snappy mobile check-in.
Highly customizable, mobile friendly, and beautiful. Add widgets and analytics, sell tickets.
Schedules built automatically using your session data. Attendees can create personal schedules too.
Custom Forms and Surveys
Standalone surveys, or plugged into your ticketing flow. Brand and track forms, export data.
Mobile Event App
Interactive, customizable, no downloads, ready instantly
- Full session/speaker lists and details
- Schedules, and personal schedules
- Attendee networking and messaging
- Discussion areas and announcements
- Live polling and question asking
- File and slide sharing
- Session level feedback/surveys
- Add custom pages and widgets
Attendees and speakers can sync their profiles with Linkedin in a single click
Ticketing, Mobile Check-in
Fast checkout, data driven, customizable
- Supports paid and free tickets
- Android, iOS app to scan and check-in attendees
- Attendees, sponsors, exhibitors separated
- Attach custom forms, add analytics
- Add promotions, bulk rates, private tickets
- Registrants connected instantly to event app
- Low payment processing fees
Our instant integration with Stripe allows you to sell/manage tickets effortlessly
Super simple, super powerful
PheedLoop does a lot for your event, so a simple dashboard to manage it all is crucial.
Complete with tips, guides, tutorial videos, and our blazing fast customer support to help you every step of the way.
Easy to Use
From managing speakers and schedules, to tickets and forms, everything is integrated and super easy to navigate through.
Lots of Support
Everyone gets stuck sometimes. That's why we keep adding tutorial videos, tips, and guides. Plus, e-mail and chat support.
Export Your Data
By the end of your event, there will be a lot of data collected. You can export all of it to PDF, CSV, and Excel files any time you want.